Washington State Diabetes Network
The Washington State Diabetes Network is made up of a broad array of organizations and people working in public, private, tribal, community and academic/training sectors to prevent and control diabetes among residents of Washington.
Membership in the network is open to individuals working within tribal, health care, nonprofit, educational and governmental agencies and other organizations.
Members of the network:
- Created the Washington State Diabetes Plan
- Formed the Washington State Diabetes Leadership Team
- Assist the Washington State Department of Health Diabetes Prevention & Control Program plan statewide activities and interventions
- Developed 5 Regional Diabetes Coalitions around the state to build capacity at the local level
- Dedicate their professional, as well as personal time to the prevention, management, and control of diabetes in Washington State