Financial Help for Diabetes Care
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse web page with information on governmental and nongovernmental programs that are available to help with the costs of diabetes-related expenses.
The National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse is a service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK, NIH).
Find information about resources that are available to help with the cost of diabetes-related expenses. Topics include:
- Medicaid, Medicare
- State Children's Health Insurance Program
- Managed Care
- Health Insurance After Leaving a Job
- Health Care Services, Hospital Care, Dialysis and Transplantation
- Prescription Drugs and Medical Supplies, Prosthetic Care
- Classroom Services, Technological Assistance
- Food and Nutrition
- Local Resources