Diabetes Education Programs in Washington State
Resources for locating a diabetes education program in your area.
- Diabetes Education programs recognized by the American Diabetes Association
- List of Clinics in Washington State with Diabetes Education Programs approved for Medicaid Reimbursement
- List of Hospitals in Washington State with Diabetes Education Programs approved for Medicaid Reimbursement
- List of Organizations in Washington State that offer the Chronic Disease Self Management Program (CDSMP) for people with Diabetes
- List of classes for people with pre-diabetes
- On the Road to Living Well with Diabetes - A program for people diagnosed with diabetes, or told they have "borderline diabetes" or a "touch of sugar".
For more information contact Jeanne Harmon, at the Washington State Diabetes Prevention and Control Program at 360-236-3750.