Sea Mar Community Health Centers
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health and human services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos.
- REACH (Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health) Program.
- Diabetes classes in King County
- Monthly diabetes support groups
- Community outreach and capacity building in King County
- Tres Historias de la Vida- performances, DVD, and radio soap opera
- REACH 2010 Coalition member
- Chronic Care Program
- Washington State Collaborative
- HRSA Health Disaprities Collaborative
- CDEMS- 9 Clinics
- Health education for diabetic patients (individual and group)
- Quality improvment and capacity building around diabetes outcome measures