Edith Bishel Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
The Edith Bishel Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization dedicated to serving the blind and visually impaired in southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon.
We exist to enrich the independent quality of life for the blind and visually impaired persons.
We strive to be the premier provider of individualized support services to our clients in the Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon.
Services and Programs
We focus our endeavors on the following essential client needs:
- Low vision examinations and assessments.
- Independent living and low vision aids.
- Personalized independent living skills training.
- Customized computer training and education services.
- Socialization opportunities.
- Coping with vision loss support groups.
- Library access to specialized print, audio, video and Braille resources.
- Community link to low vision services.