Participate in National Women’s Health Week by holding an event!
Plan and Promote your National Womens Health Week Event
Participate in National Women’s Health Week by holding an event! You’ll be joining hundreds of individuals and organizations across the country in an effort to help women lead longer, healthier, happier lives. To help make planning and promoting your event as simple as possible, we’ve created resources to help you each step of the way.
You can visit the Activity Planning Resources section of the National Women’s Health Week website to find resources such as:
• An Event Planning Checklist to sort out all the details before, during, and after your event;
• A How-To Guide for Media Outreach, which offers tips for contacting reporters and securing media coverage around your event. A prewritten media advisoryand press release are also available;
• National Women’s Health Week graphics, which can be included in any print materials you create. You could also use the graphics as your Facebook or Twitter profile picture;
• A downloadable poster which you can print and hang in your office cafeteria, local grocery store, library, and other locations to encourage people to attend your event;
• Prewritten newsletter text to share with your listserv or include in your e-newsletter; and
• E-cards so you can share your event information with friends, family, and others.
Don’t forget to register your event online!
For questions, please email