Add an Event or Resource
Step-by-step instructions for adding an event or resource.
As soon as you receive a login name and password, you will be able to return to the site to add events and/or resources.
1) Log in using the Login Name and Password provided for your account.
2) Select Add a new Event, or Resource from the Contributors box on the Left-hand menu. [image]
3) Fill in the submission form. Fields marked with a red square are required. Completing the optional fields will help members of target audience find your event or resource.
4) Make sure you choose a category that best fits the intended audience for either an event or resource.
- If submitting a resource, make sure you select either “Resource for Health Professional” or “Resource for General Public”, opposed to just Health Professional or General Public.
- You can select more than one category by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard, while clicking on the appropriate items with your mouse.
5) To add an image, such as a logo or other picture:
- Click on the icon in the toolbar that is shaded yellow with a picture of mountains on it.
- Click on the "Browse Server" button in the upper right corner.
- Click on the "Browse..." button in the bottom center of the box.
- Find your image, then click "open".
- Click on the "Upload" button in the lower right corner.
- Choose the image size by clicking on it.
- Click "Okay"
6) When you have finished entering your content click save at the bottom of the page.
7) To submit the entry for publishing, change the
state from "private" to
"submit for review".
The state menu is located on the right side of the light blue bar, underneath the Search Bar.
After you have changed the state to "submit" your profile will
be reviewed and published if consistent with the submission