Healthier Washington Quarterly Webinar: The Role of Accountable Communities of Health
Accountable Communities of Health draw the spotlight of next quarterly webinar.
Apr 05, 2017
from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
|Contact Name||Healthier Washington|
|Calendar||Add event to my calendar|
Accountable Communities of Health are an integral part of all strategies under the Healthier Washington initiative. While bringing together public and private community partners to work on shared regional health goals, they are a partner with the state on key investment areas of the initiative.
Panelists will include:
- HCA Director Dorothy Teeter
- Better Health Together Director Alison Carl White
- Olympic Community of Health Directory Elya Moore
- Community Health & Evaluation Senior Research Associate/Program Manager Erin Hertel
- Medicaid Transformation Demonstration Manager Marc Provence
- Community Transformation Manager Chase Napier
This next Healthier Washington quarterly webinar will address the structure and roles of ACHs in Washington State, touch on how the state is evaluating their progress, spotlight the work of two ACHs in addressing local health issues, and look ahead to the opportunity ACHs have to work with the state on its Medicaid Transformation demonstration.
This presentation will be of particular interest to individuals and organizations that want to learn more about ACHs and how to intersect with their work.
Date: April 5, 2017
Time: 1 to 2 p.m.