Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Resources
Information on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP), aimed at preventing diabetes in people with prediabetes.
- CDC National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP)
- CDC Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP)
- CDC DPRP - Registry of Recognized Organizations in Washington
- WA Department of Health: Diabetes Prevention and Management
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP) Expansion Model
- CDC Approaches to Employer Coverage of the NDPP for Employees at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- CDC Approaches Taken by State and Local Health Departments to Market the NDPP
- American Association of Diabetes Educators National DPP Infographic
- National DPP Local Sub-Awardee CoP Webinar: Worksite Wellness/Employer Coverage
- YMCA Chronic Disease Prevention NEW!
*Contact Brie Davis for more information
- Good and Cheap Cookbook NEW!